Custom awards can make great gifts for a wide variety of occasions. If you’re looking for a unique and truly personal way to recognize a job well done or simply show your appreciation for someone, a custom award is a fun and meaningful idea.
So, when exactly should you gift custom award plaques in Glendale, CA? Here are a few examples:
- Employee appreciation: A lot of business owners have budgets for employee appreciation tasks. This often takes the form of an “employee of the month” award. If this is something you do at your business, you might consider getting custom awards or plaques for your Employee of the Month winners. This certainly means a lot more than a fake certificate printed off of Google Images! It’s the kind of award the employee will be proud to display in his or her office, cubicle or home.
- Milestone recognition: Similarly to employee appreciation, custom plaques or awards can be a great way to recognize an employee’s work over a long period of time. If a person has spent 10, 20, 25, 30 or more years with your company, these milestones can recognize them for the outstanding work they have performed in service to your organization.
- Achievement awards: Did someone recently achieve something special? Perhaps you have an employee who is about to retire from your company and has spent years working for your business. Perhaps you have a student who achieved some form of academic excellence, be it on a test or a project or something else. Recognize this achievement with a custom award! The award can contain information about the achievement and be a great commemorative award they will treasure for years to come.
- Victory recognition: Custom awards are commonly used in sports or other competitive environments to recognize a victory or a strong placement. No matter what level of sports, there are certain to be trophies, plaques or medals for the winners or top several placers in a competition. This custom award will be what everyone involved in the competition vies for!
- Graduation: A diploma is nice, but a custom award is also a thoughtful and personal gift to give to a graduate when he or she completes high school or college. It will become a gift he or she will display for many years to come, and will immediately bring back memories of their school days.
- Important occasions: There are other important occasions beyond just graduations that can be appropriate for custom awards or plaques. Some examples can include birthdays, baptisms, First Communions, Bar Mitzvahs, weddings/engagements, the birth of a child or the completion of an apprenticeship or training program.
These are just a few of the many examples of situations in which you might consider gifting someone a custom award or plaque. If you need some additional ideas about when it is a good idea to gift award plaques in Glendale, CA, we encourage you to contact our team at Saxton Bronze Architectural Signage.
Categorised in: Award Plaques
This post was written by Writer