- Standard delivery is as shown on the accompanied quote. Rush delivery may be available for some orders for additional charge.
- Net 30 days from date of invoice for established accounts.
- Inactive and C.O.D. accounts must re-establish credit before moving to establish account status.
- Due upon receipt for C.O.D. customers.
- All Prices listed and quoted are discounted for Cash and/or Personal or Company Check paying customers. Credit Card pricing is at a higher rate (VISA, MasterCard and Amex are accepted), for more information please contact us prior to your purchase.
- 1.5% interest per month will be added to any delinquent invoice. After Sixty (60) days, payment terms will revert to C.O.D. status.
- $50 handling fee will be charged for each returned check.
- Saxton reserves the right to change the credit status of a buyer or request cash payment in advance of shipment.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS:
- Changes and cancellations must be sent to Saxton in writing within 24 hours of approving the quote. Changes beyond the approved scope of work (specifications) may incur additional costs. Cancellations are subject to labor and material charges up to the time of cancellation.
- Upon receipt of shipment, the customer must inspect for damage or shortage and report to the carrier and Saxton, within five (5) days, if any. Customer shall retain the product and all packaging material in its delivered condition for inspection and for preparation of damage and/or shortage report. Failure to do so shall constitute acceptance and a waiver of any defects, errors or shortages.
- Return of material is not allowed unless prior authorization is granted by Saxton.
ARTWORK AND DESIGN SUBMISSION:
- Costumers agree to indemnify Saxton from liabilities that may arise related to copyright, patent and trademark infringement as a result of the production of the submitted images, logos and artwork designs. Saxton is not responsible for determining the holder of title to such. Saxton may require customer to fill-out additional paperwork related to using logos, etc.
- Customer supplied artwork must be process-ready without requiring any touch-up. If suitable artwork is not available, Saxton can provide artwork for an additional charge.
- By accepting the attached quote and requesting Saxton to process the order, costumer gives Saxton the authority of photographing the final product for professional marketing material. Customer may reserve the right to modify this authorization by informing Saxton.